Student Scholars in Clinical Bioethics
- Student Scholars will be accepted following approval of applicant to be made by PCCB faculty and Director.
- Each Student Scholar will have an assigned mentor; the project must fit into the overall clinical mission of the PCCB.
- Student Scholars will be able to accompany faculty on rounds; attend works in progress and challenging case presentations; attend special lectures
- Student Scholars will be able to attend all events sponsored by the Center with waiver of registration fee.
- Submission of a Student Scholar application with a full description of proposed project along with a letter of endorsement from Dean or faculty member in home institution.
- Fee: $200 per week payable to the Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics at beginning of stay at Georgetown.
- Scholar is required to make a presentation of their work to PCCB faculty, staff and scholars at the end of the stay at Georgetown.
The Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics provides:
- desk with computer;
- telephone for local calls only;
- use of office equipment including copy machine;
- unlimited scanning;
- access to Bioethics Research Library.
Student Scholars will be given a letter from the Center for their academic file denoting completion of their proposed project.